Feed Mill, Kyleakin
Marine Harvest Fish Feed (MHFF) is one of the newest divisions within Marine Harvest. Having started manufacturing in June 2014, MHFF has quickly established itself as a competitive supplier of salmon feed playing a key role in supporting Marine Harvest Farming Operations in its delivery of high quality, nutritious, safe and profitable salmon.
In February 2017, permission to open a second fish feed plant on the Isle of Skye in Scotland was granted. The plant will open in late summer of 2018 and will manufacture a broad portfolio of conventional and organic feeds for both fresh and seawater phases of salmon growth in Scotland, Ireland, Faeroes and in Norway.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the maintenance functions and providing maintenance support for the plant. They will also be required to develop and maintain preventative maintenance programmes, initiate and run capital projects, train employees and develop safety-related programs.
• Provide maintenance support for operational, process equipment, buildings, grounds and all infrastructures
• Ensure compliance with departmental and operational safety and regulatory requirements
• Coordinate, develop, maintain, and deliver preventative and predictive maintenance routes for all plant equipment, infrastructure and grounds
• Prepare budgets and manage spending and labour to meet budget
• Develop, deliver, and maintain operational procedures for all new equipment and process improvements
• Develop projects for capital improvements and oversee installation of new equipment and processes
• Establish and maintain procedures and protocols to meet regulatory requirements
• Coordinate with outside suppliers and vendors to purchase and maintain equipment parts and supplies
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience in production or manufacturing management
• Excellent people management skills with the ability to motivate employees
• Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Solid understanding of health & safety protocols
The post will attract a highly competitive remuneration package which will include a relocation allowance. A full clean driving licence is desirable.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Informal enquiries can be directed to the Human Resources Department.
If you wish to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV to our MHS People website www.marineharvest.com/people by 31 December 2017. Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, please apply in writing to the Human Resources Department, Stob Ban House, Glen Nevis Business Park, Fort William, PH33 6RX.