Raasay Distillery Visitor Experience Guides
The Isle of Raasay Distillery is looking to recruit a friendly team of local guides to welcome visitors and guide them through the story of Raasay and the production of whisky in the Distillery. The posts will offer staff the opportunity to work a variety of seasonal full and part time shifts between May and October.
We are looking for people who are versatile and adaptable, as Guides will daily perform a variety of duties including:
• Welcoming visitors and guiding them through a tour of the Distillery and its surroundings.
• Operating and managing Distillery tour bookings
• Merchandise sales
• Stock Control
• Handling cash and operating till.
• Conducting tasting sessions with visitors.
• Some routine Distillery administration tasks
• Dealing with all Customer Enquiries and resolving issues that may arise.
Applicants should be numerate and literate, have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Previous shop sales and stock control experience would be an advantage, as would previous guide experience and knowledge of whisky production. However, these are not pre-requisites for applicants and full training will be provided.
Further information or queries prior to application call Iain Hector Ross on 07765 604861