A house concert with one of Scotland’s finest fiddle players, a stay in Harris Distillery’s private apartment, dinner for two with wine at the Three Chimneys and a kayaking adventure on the waters of south Skye are all up for grabs on Saturday night when SEALL holds its popular charity auction.
The event takes place on Saturday 12 October at the Old Inn Carbost at 8.30pm. Admission is free. No need to book, just turn up on the night.
All proceeds of the auction will go towards bringing the SEALL Festival of Small Halls to communities, halls and schools around the Isles of Skye and Raasay this year.
Items so far:
1. One night’s stay for two in the private apartment of the Harris Distillery with complementary tour.
2. Coffee morning house concert (length one hour) on Friday 22 November with Duncan Chisholm and Innes Watson (Reserve £200)
3. Three Chimneys – Dinner for two – Tasting menu and wine pairing
4. SkyeSkyns – Mimosa Fleece
5. Misty Isle Gin – 1 x bottle Misty Isle Gin
6. Raasay Distillery – 1 x bottle Raasay Gin
7. Raasay Distillery 1 x bottle Raasay Whisky
8. Whitewave – 2-night stay in en-suite wigwam
9. Sabhal Mòr Ostaig – short course voucher for any short course taking place in Easter and Summer 2020
10. Kinloch Lodge – lunch for 2 voucher
11. South Skye Sea Kayak Adventure – voucher worth £180
12. Skye Weavers – blanket
13. Beauty Room @ The Therapy Studio – voucher
14. Broadford Hotel – £70 dinner voucher
15. Broadford Hotel £70 dinner voucher
16. An Crùbh – voucher for takeaway fish and chips for 2
17. The Croft Studio – wood turned bowl
18. One to one Masterclass with Duncan Chisholm (reserve £50)
19. One to one Masterclass with Rachel Newton (reserve £50)
20. One to one Masterclass with Innes Watson (reserve £50)
21. One to one Masterclass with Su-a Lee (reserve £50)
22. One to one Masterclass with Hamish Napier (reserve £50)
23. Artwork from Dandelion Designs, Waternish
24. Artwork from Cuckoo Tree Studio, Waternish
25. Hand-knitted socks from Dominique O’Hara
26. French lesson from Dominique O’Hara #1
27. French lesson from Doninique O’Hara #2
28. SEALL Small Halls Festival Pass admit one
29. SEALL Small Halls Festival Pass admit one
30. A bottle of Uisge Lusach, The Gaelic Gins, Eilean Iarmain
31. A voucher for four people to experience an after-hours private whisky or gin tasting with nibbles at The Misty Bottle, Breakish.
32. Friends of Dunvegan Annual Membership #1 Free admission during seasonal opening times (1 April – 15 October). Friends can bring up to two guests on a concessionary half-price entry ticket. 15% discount in all shops on goods that are not already discounted. 15% discount at the MacLeod Tables Cafe. 15% discount at Glenbrittle Campsite & Cuillin Coffee Co. A discounted rate on the seal trips. Annual newsletter keeping our Friends in touch with all the latest news, special offers and events at Dunvegan Castle and Gardens.
33. Friends of Dunvegan Annual Membership #2
More auction items will be posted on the Small Halls website (https://www.smallhallsfestival.co.uk/2019/10/07/small-halls-charity-auction/) and on the Facebook page as and when they are received.
We are very grateful for the generosity of our communities and local businesses who have donated items and services. Thank you.